Siemens Definition 128 – CT Machines
- 2 Straton X-ray Tubes
- High-speed whole body coverage at 0.28 Seconds per Rotation.
- 0.24 mm – 0.33 mm Isotropic Resolution
- Straton X-ray Tube
- Most comprehensive low dose CT portfolio in single source CT, including CARE kV.
- CARE Dose4D and SAFIRE Low Dose Technology
- Fast Exam Time and state-of-the-art cardio-vascular imaging.
- Seamless Clinical Workflow
- Full on-site upgradability up to 128 slices with 18 m² footprint.
Description: The reconditioned Siemens Definition Dual Source 128 Slice CT scanner uses two X-ray sources to produce images with twice the resolution and speed of the most advanced single-source CT systems, up to 128-slice CT scans. Equipped with Siemens’ exclusive CARE Dose 4D technology, this single-source CT system reduces patient radiation dose by nearly 50%.
- Ultra Fast Ceramic (UFC) Detector Technology
- (Possible to Upgrade to Stellar Detector)
- Max Table Weight: 441 lbs
- Min Table Height: 47 cm
- SYNGO Multi-Modality User Interface
- SureView Reconstruction System
- CARE Dose4D Low Dose Technology
- Water-Cooled or Air-Cooled
- 70cm Patient Aperture with ± 30 Tilt
- Laser Positioning Lights
- Dual Side Controls on Gantry & Table
- Multiple kV and mA techniques
A CT machine uses radiation to get detailed pictures of the organs inside your body. The radiation that passes through your body is recorded, digitized, and then sent to a computer that records and displays the information for the medical profession to use for diagnosis.
CT scan machines or CAT scan machines are a vital part of the diagnosis and treatment process for cancer. It’s also well-suited to examine people who may have internal injuries from a traumatic incident including a car accident.
How are these different from MRI machines? We’re happy to help you determine which is best for your situation.
We understand that there is a lot to consider when deciding which imaging machine to purchase. The experienced team at Mansa Medical is here to help with that decision. We consult you on the used CT scanner that best fits your needs as well as your patients. Our process also includes delivery and installation to ensure that you are left more than satisfied with your CT machine.