Siemens Symphony 1.5T
Model: Symphony 1.5T – MRI
- Full body MRI scanner with 60-cm bore allowing for a total range of imaging applications.
- Versatile machine complete with powerful imaging technology designed for all patients and able to complete any requirement.
- AutoAlign removes the need for manual slice adjustments and allows allows technicians to reproduce slice positioning automatically
- Inline Technology eliminates the need to wait for post processing and displays images immediately.
- Syngo Expert-i technology allows for remote access from anywhere in the network.
- Phoenix technology allows clinicians to more easily reproduce exams by giving easy acccess to common protocols
- Save more time with the Integrated Panoramic Array (IPA) coil combinations to expand range of coverage without the need for coil or patient repositioning
- Integrated Parallel Acquisition Technique (iPAT) reduces scan time by 75% so patients can be more comfortable
Description: The reconditioned Siemens Symphony 1.5T is a full-body, 60-com bore MRI system that delivers cross-modality imaging and Syngo Expert-i technology to allow remote access during scans.
- Ultracompact magnet length: 160 cm (5 ft 3 in)
- Wide inner bore diameter: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Magnet weight: 4050 kg (8900 lb)
- Gradient field strength: up to 30 mT/m (52 mT/m effective)
- Slew rate: up to 125 T/m/s (216 T/m/s effective)
- Field of view: up to 50 cm (20 in)
- Floor space: 30 sqm / 325 sq ft
An MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) machine is a medical imaging device that uses a strong magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the body’s internal structures. It is used to visualize and diagnose a wide range of conditions in various parts of the body, including the brain, spine, joints, organs, and blood vessels.
MRI machines MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) is an important and vital diagnostic tool. It is a non-invasive imaging technique that allows doctors to see inside the body and obtain detailed images of organs, tissues, bones, and blood vessels. MRI is used to diagnose a wide range of conditions, including cancer, neurological disorders, cardiovascular disease, musculoskeletal problems, and many others.
How are these different from MRI machines? We’re happy to help you determine which is best for your situation.
We understand that there is a lot to consider when deciding which imaging machine to purchase. The experienced team at Mansa Medical is here to help with that decision. We consult you on the used MRI machine that best fits your needs as well as your patients. Our process also includes delivery and installation to ensure that you are left more than satisfied with your MRI machine.