Model: Lightspeed VCT 64
- Economical 64-slice CT system
- High-definition image quality with less dose and efficient workflow
- Excellent cardiac imaging and workflow efficiency with integrated gating system
- Trusted performance with high uptime
- NEMA XR-29 Smart Dose Standard compliant
- SafeCT Low-dose Solution
- Configuration: Multislice helical
- # of slices: 64
- Power: 380-480 VAC, 3-phase, 63-111 kVA
- Siting Requirements: 24 m2 (floor space needed)
The reconditioned GE LightSpeed VCT is a a whole body, high resolution 64-slice CT system, and features 40 mm coverage of patient anatomy per rotation and 64 slices at 0.625 mm. The LightSpeed VCT offers 5-beat cardiac covering 137.5 mm per second, and is designed to produce advanced cardiac and neuro imaging using SnapShot Pulse™ ideal for angiography, cardiac, neuro, pediatric, pulmonary, and trauma.
- 0.33mm isotropic resolution (standard)
- 0.24mm isotropic resolution (with z-UHR option)
- Cardiac imaging rotation time of .33 seconds
- UDF detector
- Spiral artifact-free imaging
STRATON X-ray tube technology
- z-Sharp technology
- Routine exam detection of soft plaques
- 70% reduction in radiation dose
- Sub-millimeter coverage: 87 mm/s
- Data Acquisition (slices/rotation): 64
- 0 MHU X-Ray tube: STRATON with 5 MHU/min cooling rate
- Generator peak power: 80 kW
- CARE Dose4D
A CT machine uses radiation to get detailed pictures of the organs inside your body. The radiation that passes through your body is recorded, digitized, and then sent to a computer that records and displays the information for the medical profession to use for diagnosis.
CT scan machines or CAT scan machines are a vital part of the diagnosis and treatment process for cancer. It’s also well-suited to examine people who may have internal injuries from a traumatic incident including a car accident.
How are these different from MRI machines? We’re happy to help you determine which is best for your situation.
We understand that there is a lot to consider when deciding which imaging machine to purchase. The experienced team at Mansa Medical is here to help with that decision. We consult you on the used CT scanner that best fits your needs as well as your patients. Our process also includes delivery and installation to ensure that you are left more than satisfied with your CT machine.