Siemens Sensation 16 – CT Machines
Model: Sensation 16
- Patient dose reduced by up to 30%
- Integrated Speed 4D
- 420ms rotation time
- Less than 700 slices in a 20s breathhold
- Virtually unlimited isotropic volume acquisition
- 16 simultaneously acquired ECG correlated acquisition
- Platform for cardiovascular imaging and non-invasive cardiac imaging with exceptional performance
- HeartView CI software – developed for making cardiac diagnosis
- syngo 3D VesselView
- syngo ARGUS
Description: The Reconditioned Siemens Sensation 16 Slice CT is a multi-slice, whole-body CT scanners with the ability to perform 3D whole body and cardiac exams with exceptional image quality. The Sensation 16 Slice CT conduct cardiac studies in less than 20 seconds with .75mm slice and down to 105 ms temporal resolution for clear, high resolution imaging of the coronary arteries.
- Philips MRC 600 8.0 MHU X-ray Tube
- Scan Times; 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2 Seconds
- RapidView Reconstruction 20 Images per Second
- 70cm Gantry
- 60kW Generator
- Spatial Resolution; Up to 24.0 lp/cm
- Dell Pentium 3 Dual Xeon CPU, 292GB Hard Disk, 9.1 GB MOD
- Flat Panel TFT LCD
- 450 lbs. Patient Load Capacity
Software: ScanTools, ScanTools Pro, Bolus Tracking, DoseRight, Pediatric Protocols, 3D Small Volume Analysis, Logical Guided Flow GUI
A CT machine uses radiation to get detailed pictures of the organs inside your body. The radiation that passes through your body is recorded, digitized, and then sent to a computer that records and displays the information for the medical profession to use for diagnosis.
CT scan machines or CAT scan machines are a vital part of the diagnosis and treatment process for cancer. It’s also well-suited to examine people who may have internal injuries from a traumatic incident including a car accident.
How are these different from MRI machines? We’re happy to help you determine which is best for your situation.
We understand that there is a lot to consider when deciding which imaging machine to purchase. The experienced team at Mansa Medical is here to help with that decision. We consult you on the used CT scanner that best fits your needs as well as your patients. Our process also includes delivery and installation to ensure that you are left more than satisfied with your CT machine.